Monica at The Homespun Heart is encouraging us with Making Your Home a Haven week. She starts it off with a beautiful prayer and a challenge to declutter our homes. This is such a perfect match for what was already on my heart for my week ahead. I want to go into the holidays with a fresh heart and home.
Here are some things I hope to do today:
- sort through the huge pile of mail
- get all clean laundry put away
- tidy bathroom counter
- recycle newspapers/magazines/catalogs
- finish cutting & filing coupons
- help kids make Thanksgiving Countdown
- beef stew & cornbread for dinner
The list could go on & on, but I’m trying to keep it realistic with a new baby in the house. Would you like to Make Your Home a Haven too?