Comments are now closed. I will be gone most of the day tomorrow, but the winner will be notified by Monday morning. Thanks for stopping by!!
Yay, hooray, it’s time for a Bloggy Giveaway!! Motivated Moms has graciously donated one of their wonderful planners for me to give to one lucky winner. I’ve used this planner for three years now and enjoy the simplicity of it.
Some things I love about it:
- Daily reminders for things like taking vitamins, exercising & reading to the kids
- Monthly/seasonal reminders for things like changing the furnace filter
- Everything is included, so I don’t have to think about when to water the plants or change the bathroom hand towels (I have 5 kids, so yes, I forget basic stuff like this LOL)
- Big decluttering tasks are broken down into little daily chunks so that everything gets done but it’s not overwhelming
- There are several different styles of the planner to choose from: weekly, daily, full size, half size, with or without scheduled Bible readings
- It is affordable. If you don’t win, you can purchase one for just $8!
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
- Visit Motivated Moms and take a look at the sample planners at the bottom of the page.
- Leave a comment letting me know which style is your favorite. Be sure to include an email or blog link so I can contact you if you win. (I will close comments on Saturday the 31st.)
Run over to Bloggy Giveaways and join in the craziness!