Do you have a child who is interested in creating video games? Tektoma offers a safe environment for that learning to take place. Funny Girl (12) got to test drive this one. She dove into the tutorials and spent the entire afternoon creating games. When asked if she was enjoying herself, she replied with an enthusiastic “Yes!”.
• Engaging video tutorials for ages 7-17
• Tutorials of varying skill levels and topics
• Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home
• Natural progression helps develop technical skills
• Customize your learning experience
• Low monthly membership fee gives access to all our resources
• New curriculums available monthly
The games resemble the Nintendo games from my youth, very cute. There is a member’s only forum for posting questions and suggesting future games.
The Nitty Gritty:
- $14.95 per month
- $140 per year
Free Membership Opportunities:
- Free 14-day trial
- Earn 15 days of free membership for each friend who becomes a paying member.
Things I Like:
- The site is moderated to provide a safe environment for kids from 7-17 to learn and create.
- The tutorials are easy to follow. Funny Girl did not have to ask for help at all.
- She felt a great sense of accomplishment for all the work she put into her game.
Value: This is a worth-while tool if you have a beginner gamer in your midst.
See what my TOS Crew Mates have to say about Tektoma!
I was given a 3-month free membership in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was provided.