Unlike many of my Crew Mates, no one in my family has any guitar experience. We eagerly awaited the arrival of our Jean Welles Worship Guitar Class. Jean has a Master’s in Guitar Performance from USC and I think she is a wonderful teacher!
The only problem we ran into was in the Tuning the Guitar section. She gave very clear instructions on how to tell if a guitar is in tune, but did not demonstrate how to tune it.
The Nitty Gritty:
- DVD and Book $29.95 each volume
- 4 Pack Offer – $99.80
- 4 Pack Offer + Books for Volumes 1, 2, 3 & 4 – $119.80
Things I Like:
- Things are explained from a beginner level, like what all of the parts of the guitar are called.
- Jean has a pleasant voice, and she speaks clearly and slowly. She is very encouraging.
- The lesson speed is very easy to follow.
- The songs are fairly recent.
Value: This is a fantastic value compared to traditional guitar lessons.
See what my TOS Crew Mates have to say about Worship Guitar Class!
I received a free dvd and book for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was given.