1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart “go-to” meal to fix in a pinch?
Sausage Pie and oven roasted potatoes.
2. What is one item you won’t leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
My cell phone.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
The Dallas World Aquarium. Our membership ends in a couple of months *sniff*
4. Share one factoid of your family’s history.
One of my relatives waaaay back was a real Texas Ranger.
5. Complete this sentence: “Once upon a time I ….”
… got a full night’s sleep.
6. If you could win a one year’s supply of anything, what would it be?
Amazon gift cards
7. “One quirky thing you may not know about me is ….”
… I count things as I do them, like when filling muffin cups.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Something cute @ Dollar Tree (guess I’d have to borrow the tax).
9. “One thing that always makes me laugh is ….”
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Clean out a drawer or cabinet.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Send a friend a “ways you have blessed me” email.
12. What is one thing you’re looking forward to soon?
I found this fun meme at a lovely new-to-me blog. Leave me a comment if you play along so I can come read your answers!
Amazon gift cards… brillant.
Lisa Laree says
I count things too! But the funny thing is I don’t always start with the first one…just somewhere in the process I’ll start counting. And I don’t even really realize I’m doing it!
Welcome to Random Dozen! 🙂