When I found out we were reviewing a stuff-sharing site, I couldn’t imagine why it would be called LobsterNetwork.
Then I saw this neat-o logo & it all made sense:
LobsterNetwork is a FREE online community that you create to keep track of your stuff. You can create a group of friends & family and then you can lend/borrow each other’s stuff. You can also sell your stuff in the marketplace.
There are so many great uses for this site:
- Inventory your stuff for insurance purposes
- Make your own card catalog for your home library
- Create a group with your church or neighbors to share stuff like tools, videos & books
- Create a group for homeschoolers to share curriculum
- Crafters could make a group listing all of the supplies they are willing to share
- Make a wanted or for sale list for others to browse
LobsterNetwork has tracking features that include automated reminders for the owner & borrower. No more wondering who borrowed your favorite book or tool.
I am going to start using LobsterNetwork as an inventory for books & build it from there over the summer. We have a small church building with no room for a library, so I think this would work great to have a virtual lending library among the members.
The Nitty Gritty: FREE!
See what my TOS Crew Mates have to say about LobsterNetwork!
I received no compensation for writing my honest review.