Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My wish is that they will learn that the JOY that a little baby brings to the world every December is the same JOY that is promised to them all year long, if they will just put their faith & trust in that little baby’s Father!
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
The kiddos wake up to find slippers outside of their bedroom doors. We play with toys, dump out stockings, eat breakfast, and then open our gifts to each other.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A sky’s-the-limit shopping spree at Lowe’s
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
My kids are BIG on tradition! We love watching corny holiday specials, singing carols, cutting out snowflakes & looking at Christmas lights.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Connect Four was on of my favorites.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We still have the same meal when we decorate our tree that I did growing up: summer sausage/cheese/cracker tray, candy and Christmas punch
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
New York City!!!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?