Last year was my first time to name the year.
It was a perfect fit for 2011.
As the new year rolled around, themes started running through my head.
I once again asked God to show me and He was quick to reply.
Oh how appropriate … and oh how uncomfortable!!
The ideas started tumbling in my head.
I want to STRETCH …
… my FAITH
- give Christ His rightful position as ruler of my time
- encourage others with the Word of God
- banish the fears I still carry around after losing a child
… my BLOG
- share more of our daily life
- cheer on homeschooling moms
- build up community
… my FINANCES
- play the Drugstore Game
- start selling at consignment sales
- drag myself out of bed early on Saturdays to hit the garage sales
… my HABITS
- continue our shift towards whole foods
- 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week
- force myself into an earlier bedtime
… my HOMEMAKING
- scatter scripture throughout our home
- decorate for my family, not for a design mag
- shop my house and re-purpose what we have
… my CREATIVITY
… my COMFORT ZONE
- offer guidance to a group of future homeschoolers
- teach a Couponing 101 class
- promote my husband’s business
I hope that posting this long list will hold me accountable (gulp)!!
Did you name your year?
Please leave a link to your post, or tell us in the comments.
I would love to know!!