Next week is Back-to-School Boot Camp at our house!
It is a tradition we started three years ago, and I am usually a bit more excited than my kids. 😉
I would love for you to join me!!
Homeschoolers AND Public Schoolers are welcome to participate!
This is what I want to accomplish during Boot Camp:
***A Clean House***
- detail clean: baseboards, windows, etc.
- organize: kitchen cabinets, freezer, pantry, closets
***New Chore Charts***
- try out a new system
- make & print chore charts
- create specific cleaning charts
- get kids used to going to bed/getting up early again
- plan healthy meals for school nights
- collect crockpot recipes
- find ideas for breakfast that can be frozen
- print planner & fill out
- figure out daily schedule
- create assignment sheets
- sort work by weeks
- plan fun First Week of School activities
I will go into more detail about our plans next week.
***Would you like to join me? ***
Head back over here next week and leave a link to your Boot Camp plans. It doesn’t have to be a new post – older ones are fine!
Share meal plans, chore charts, planners, first day of school traditions, prayers, encouragement, lunch ideas, cute printables … anything goes as long as it has to do with getting ready for Back-to-School.
Right click and save one of the buttons below to use in your post or your sidebar, and link it to Monday’s Boot Camp post.