Monday is the start of The Nesting Place’s 31 Days in 2012.
The challenge? Pick a topic and write a post every day in October.
My choice? Autumn Blessings: Celebrating the Everyday
Fall is my favorite season and I look forward to it all year, especially during our 100+ degree summers! I feel as if God is breathing new life into my world with all of the bright colors, crisp air, and swirling leaves.
(Which is a bit odd, I know, since everything is actually dying…but isn’t that how God works? Breathing life into the dying?)
I am sharing ways to enjoy the season with your family:
~ Bible verses ~ poems ~ crafts ~ activities ~ recipes ~ decorations ~ games ~ educational resources ~ planning pages ~ traditions ~
Would you like to join in the 31 Days fun? It is easy – choose a topic, make a button, and link up your series on Monday.
Some tips if you are a 31 Days newbie:
– Choose a topic that interests you and start a brainstorming list to see if you can stretch it to 31 days. You don’t want to run out of ideas halfway through the month. Need ideas? See last year’s linky.
– Create a landing page to link to so readers can view all of your days. (See Nester’s from last year.)
– Try to get a few posts written ahead of time and schedule them to publish.
– Bookmark any 31 Days participants that catch your interest. You don’t want to have to wade through the 700+ linky list trying to find them again!
– Leave lots of comments & make new friends!!
Are you participating? Please leave a link to your blog!!