This post contains affiliate links.
If you are anything like me, you have some really amazing ideas saved somewhere on your computer for each season or holiday. Ideas that you completely forget about when it is time to use them.
I decided to give us all a little reminder each month to check our Pinterest boards and computer files so that we can actually implement these helpful tools. Don’t forget those free Kindle eBooks and the real books on your shelves!
Each month I will be linking to the activities and resources that I have saved and want to use. If you have some great links, please feel free to share them in the comments!
- Frisbee Tic Tac Toe
- Bubble Painting
- Paper Rockets
- Painting Marshmallows
- Exploding Sidewalk Chalk
- Rainbow Loom Superhero Flingers
- Ultimate Guide to Homeschool Scheduling
- Color-Coded Progress Lists
- Building a Memory Work Binder
- Make a Read Aloud Checklist
eBooks I Want to Read
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood
- The Green Ember (read aloud w/the kids)
- How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul
What is on your list?
Leave a Reply