This post contains affiliate links.
Wildflowers are easily found just about anywhere. They can be pressed, placed in water on your nature table, or dissected and studied.
Use this list to get started learning about wildflowers!
Online Field Guides
- Wildflower Directory
- Wildflower Color Chart
- Wildflower Identification Tool
- Wildflowers of the US
Wildflower Learning Tools
Wonderful Wildflowers Unit Study – see sample pages HERE.
Wildflower Notebook Pages from Harrington Harmonies
- Wildflower Identification Cards
- Wildflower Color-by-Number
- Wildflower Coloring Books
- Wildflower Lesson Plans
- Florida Wildflower Kids’ Corner
- Native Plant Curriculum
- Wildflower Photo Hunt
- 5 Steps to a Wildflower Nature Study
- Journaling a Nature Walk
- Daffodils – Dissection, Poetry & Drawings
- Wildflower Art
Borrow Flower & Plant eBooks for free from the Open Library.
Have you grabbed your Holiday Nature Walks yet?
Hang Out with Us
- See the entire 31 Days of Exploring Nature series
- 26 bloggers x 31 days = 800+ tips for YOU!
- Join our new Facebook group Homeschooling Tips for Moms
- All your favorite tips are in one spot on Pinterest
Follow Amy T @ Are We There Yet?’s board Homeschool – Nature on Pinterest.
Leave a Reply