This post contains affiliate links.
I love to incorporate the holidays into our studies. It adds a bit of festive fun without taking time away from what’s already on the schedule.
I created a FUN set of Holiday Nature Walks to go with this series. They are for subscribers only, and you can find the link and current password at the bottom of each email update.
This set includes nature walks for:
- New Year’s Eve
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
Use this list to start exploring nature through the holidays!
- Valentines Treasure Hunt
- Preschool Nature Activities for Valentine’s Day
- Hearts in Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Heart Wreath Nature Walk
St. Patrick’s Day
- What is a Rainbow?
- Rainbow Notebook Page
- Grow and Care for Shamrocks
- Shamrock Notebook Pages
- Snake Lapbook
- Snake Notebook Pages
- Easter Story Nature Hunt
- Gospel-Centered Nature Walks
- Good Friday Nature Walk
- Easter Scavenger Hunt
- An Easter Nature Walk
- Halloween Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Spider Lessons & Activities
- Spider Weavers
- Bats of the Americas Activity Guide at bottom
- Pumpkin Life Cycle
- Cranberry Study
- Wild Turkey Identification
- Teaching Children to Appreciate Nature on Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
- Red, Green, and White Walk
- Studying Christmas Trees
- Field Guide to Christmas Trees
- Studying Conifers
- Holly Plant Study
- Poinsettia Facts
- Inside the Cone
- A Natural Christmas Scavenger Hunt
Holidays in Nature eBooks
Borrow Holiday Nature eBooks for free from the Open Library.
Hang Out with Us
- See the entire 31 Days of Exploring Nature series
- 26 bloggers x 31 days = 800+ tips for YOU!
- Join our new Facebook group Homeschooling Tips for Moms
- All your favorite tips are in one spot on Pinterest