Have you purchased your Ultimate Homemaking Bundle? Today is the last day!
I am having such a good time looking through mine and working out different ways to use it throughout the year. Here are a few of the ideas I’ve come up with so far:
Homemaking Curriculum – These are the titles my dd16 & dd15 will enjoy. I want to send them out of our home and into their own fully prepared. They love to make healthy snacks and desserts, so I think I know which two ebooks will be read first. ;)
- Hospitality: The Duty of the Christian Home by Kathy @ Teaching Good Things ($4.97)
- Sewing School 101: Simple Tips to Get You Stitching by Nicole @ Gidget Goes Home ($11.99)
- Taming the Laundry Monster by Angi @ SchneiderPeeps ($3.99)
- Bliss Balls for Beginners: 21 Recipes to Get You Started by Luschka @ Keeper of the Kitchen ($3.50)
- Just Making Ice Cream: Over 70 Delicious Recipes Made with Nourishing Ingredients – 2nd edition by Marillyn @ Just Making Noise ($12.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly @ The Nourishing Home ($6.99)
- No Cook Freezer Meals by Kelly @ New Leaf Wellness ($5.99)
- The ABC’s of Freezer Cooking by K.M. @ KMLogan.com ($2.99)
- Real Food on a Real Budget: How to Eat Healthy for Less by Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home ($18.97)
- Advanced Penny Pinching: Stockpile – Strategize – Save by Tabitha @ Meet Penny ($3.99)
- My Simple Healthy Life: A Minimalist Approach to Herbal Remedies, Beauty & Natural Cleaning by Tammie @ Simple. Healthy. Tasty. ($5.95)
MY Curriculum - I am continually learning as well, looking for ways to improve and grow. I can’t wait to dive into these:
- Discipleship & Discipline: Practical Parenting Help for the Desperate Mom eCourse by Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae ($17.99).
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood by Jamie @ Steady Mom ($9.55)
- The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule by Amy @ Raising Arrows ($4.99)
- Filling Hearts While Cleaning Homes: Five Minute Devotions for Families by Jenn Thorson & Lindsey Stomberg ($8.00)
- The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies by Shannon Miles, Sarah Nichols, Kristen Smith, Kate Tietje, and Katherine (Katie Mae) Stanley ($9.97)
- How To Manage Your Mouth: A 30 Day Wholesome Talk Challenge by Connie @ Smockity Frocks ($5.97)
- Cash Flow Your College: Knowledge in Your Head Without Getting in the Red by Kayla @ Renown and Crowned ($2.99)
- Simple Natural Health: Wellness Made Easy by Nina @ Shalom Mama ($10.00)
- Feast! Real Food, Reflections, and Simple Living for the Christian Year by Daniel & Haley @ Carrots for Michaelmas ($7.99)
- Equipped: Because You’ve Been Made to Live On Purpose by Elisa @ More to Be ($6.99)
- Your Retreat: A Guide to Giving Yourself a Personal Planning Day by Erin @ The Humbled Homemaker
- Monkey See, Monkey Do: A Tutorial to Using PicMonkey with Professional Results by Richele @ Under the Golden Apple Tree ($8.00)
- The Blog Planning Kit: A System to Maximize Your Blogging Efforts by Kat @ How They Blog ($15.00)
That’s around $200 for the ebooks I just listed, which are only about one third of the ebooks in the set. This list doesn’t include the ones I will use with my younger kids, like More Than a Holiday: A 25-Day Christmas Devotional for the Whole Family and More Than Candy: A 25-Day Christmas Countdown that Counts. And it only cost me $29.97!
Act now if you are interested in turning the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle into instant curriculum. The sale ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. EST!!
Using your bundle throughout the year: