I am super excited about this set! I recently came across some lovely vintage prints (I <3 vintage!) and knew they were perfect for an idea I’ve had for a new monthly printable freebie.
My heart beats to the rhythm of the seasons. I love the colors, the scents, the traditions … everything that comes with each new month. God weaves such a beautiful tapestry for us to enjoy. I hope these Celebrating September printables add a seasonal smile to your home.
- An easy but delicious recipe to make wih your kids
- September Nature Observation Calendar – write or draw observations each day & keep as a record to compare with next year (this can also be used for a regular calendar)
- Autumn Countown – ideas: color them, put a sticker on each day, draw a different face on each acorn
- Bible verse to display in your home
- A Fall Song
- How the Leaves Came Down
- Writing pages for copying poems, or creative writing assignments
Vintage prints from old books:
The Celebrating September set is free for my email subscribers. The file will be at the bottom of every post update email. Not a subscriber? Sign up today! Note: For best results, make sure your printer is set to borderless or whole page. I recommend printing on cardstock.
Would you like to see printable sets for future months? Please leave me a comment so I can gauge interest.
Autumn Books to enjoy: