I love a new year with it’s fresh ideas! I used to dread January, thinking it was so dreary and boring after such a joyful holiday season. Now, I look forward to a new beginning. My biggest change will be with school – I am ditching the textbooks (except for math) and putting together my own curriculum. I feel like God has been calling me to do this for the past year, but I didn’t have the confidence to let go all the way. I am prayerfully seeking His guidance as I write our lesson plans for the coming weeks.
I’ll be adding to this list throughout the week:
- Keep track of monthly bills
- Get caught up on my coupon binder
- Continue getting free stuff from CVS & other stores thanks to sites like this, this, this & this
- Set up an Amazon e-store on my blog
- Sketching & watercolor – I haven’t done this in years. I want to work on a nature journal using this book
- Print photos & put in albums