We had a great first week of school – I think we were all ready to see summer break go!
Here’s a look at what we did:
~Back to School Fun~
- We had an I CAN’T funeral.
- We read The Important Book and everyone wrote an Important Book page about themselves. (I will try to post them – they are really cute!)
- The older kids filled out a This is Me! personal inventory, wrote a Bio Poem and did a handwriting analysis.
- The younger kids made a Memory Book. (available to abcteach members)
- Everyone had to Draw a Scientist and see how many stereotypes they included.
- These False Assumptions were the hit of the week! Anyone know where I can find some more?
- The older kids did an M & M Lab while the younger just filled in a graph.
- The older kids had fun with this Dogs & Turnips activity.
- Lots of brainstorming went on in this Apple Observation.
- We learned an easy way to remember the Days of Creation.
We’ll see how much fun is had next week when we are back to our full schedule HA HA!
You can read more Weekly Wrap-Ups HERE.