Oh it thrills my heart to know that so many of you enjoyed last month’s new freebie idea! I had fun putting together this Celebrating October set, and I hope it is a blessing to your family.
- An easy but delicious recipe to make wih your kids
- October Nature Observation Calendar – write or draw observations each day & keep as a record to compare with next year (this can also be used for a regular calendar)
- Halloween & Reformation Day Countowns – color them, put a sticker on each day
- Bible verse to display in your home
- October Gave a Party poem
- When the Frost is on the Punkin
- Gathering Leaves
- Merry Autumn
- Writing pages for copying poems, or creative writing assignments
Nursery Rhymes & Stories:
Vintage prints from old books:
The Celebrating October set is free for my email newsletter subscribers**. The link for the file will be at the bottom of every post update email. Not a subscriber? Sign up today! For best results, make sure your printer is set to borderless or whole page. I recommend printing on cardstock.
**Please note: Some of you are receiving my posts in your email because you follow my blog through WordPress. This is an option offered by WordPress and is not the same as my email newsletters. If you do not see freebie download buttons at the bottom of your emails, please unsubscribe from the WordPress emails and sign up through my newsletter link.
Edited to add: I mistakenly listed October Gave a Party as October Threw a Party on the contents page.
Autumn Books to enjoy: