This post contains affiliate links.
Right after a heavy rain is a good time to find earthworms. They are usually littering the sidewalk. For a real hands-on look at worms, start your own worm farm.
Use this list to get started learning about worms!
Online Field Guides & Websites
- Worm Identification Guide
- Identifying Earthworms
- Earthworm Field Guide
- The Adventures of Herman the Worm
Worm Learning Tools
Worm Printables & Unit Studies
- Earthworm Diagram
- Lab Notebook for Worm Experiments
- Worm Zoo
- Worm Activities
- Nightcrawler Lapbook
- Earthworms Lapbook
- Observing Worms
- Make a Worm Habitat
Have you grabbed your Holiday Nature Walks yet?
Hang Out with Us
- See the entire 31 Days of Exploring Nature series
- 26 bloggers x 31 days = 800+ tips for YOU!
- Join our new Facebook group Homeschooling Tips for Moms
- All your favorite tips are in one spot on Pinterest