This post contains affiliate links.
The fun part about studying nature in each season is watching familiar sites gradually change each month. The trees and plants are growing or dying, critters come and go, and who knows what the weather might do.
Use this list to start exploring nature through the seasons!
- Fall Color Wheel
- Autumn Nature Walks
- Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Autumn Nature Learning
- The Art & Science of Leaf Rubbings
- Watching Squirrels
- Squirrel Field Guide Worksheet
- 20 Winter Nature Studies
- Project Feeder Watch
- Hibernation Mini Unit
- Where Do Animals Go in Winter?
- Winter Nature Printables
- Winter Nature Study Resources
- Nature Study Ideas for Winter
- Trees in the Winter
- Signs of Spring
- Spring Nature Walk Worksheets
- Spring Dandelion Unit
- Spring Nature Hunt
- Early Spring Beauty Notebook Page
- Springtime Discovery Walk
Late Spring Nature Study Bundle
- Summertime Nature Studies
- 50+ Summer Nature Study Themes
- Starting a Summer Nature School
- Camping Lapbook
- Summer Leaf Study
- Nature in Summer
- June Nature Notebook
- Seasons Scavenger Hunts & Journals
Early Summer Nature Study Bundle
Borrow Season eBooks for free from the Open Library.
Have you grabbed your Holiday Nature Walks yet?
Hang Out with Us
- See the entire 31 Days of Exploring Nature series
- 26 bloggers x 31 days = 800+ tips for YOU!
- Join our new Facebook group Homeschooling Tips for Moms
- All your favorite tips are in one spot on Pinterest
Follow Amy T @ Are We There Yet?’s board Homeschool – Nature on Pinterest.
Leave a Reply