This post contains affiliate links.
Want to add a little hands-on fun to your nature study? Science experiments are a great way to stir up curiosity.
Use this list to explore nature with science experiments!
- Make a Snake Egg
- Worm Experiments
- Butterfly Projects & Experiments
- Honey Bees for a Day
- Tell the Temperature with Crickets
- Make an Ant Maze
- Making Clean Water
- Chromatography with Leaves
- The Pine Cone Experiment
- Soil Erosion Experiment
- Compost Cups
- Jar Terrarium
- Puddle Science
- Make a Rain Gauge
- Build Your Own Barometer
- Botany Activities for Kids
- Nature Science Experiments
Borrow Nature Experiment & Activity eBooks for free from the Open Library.
Have you grabbed your Holiday Nature Walks yet?
Hang Out with Us
- See the entire 31 Days of Exploring Nature series
- 26 bloggers x 31 days = 800+ tips for YOU!
- Join our new Facebook group Homeschooling Tips for Moms
- All your favorite tips are in one spot on Pinterest
Follow Amy T @ Are We There Yet?’s board Homeschool – Nature on Pinterest.
Leave a Reply