Since today is officially the first day of summer, I am going to pretend it is the first day of summer break too! We spent the first two weeks of our break sick, and the third week trying to recover from it all. In case you’ve wondered where I’ve been, there ya go!
I have lots of plans for the summer, but we’ll see how that goes ;). I will try to share here as I go along. These are a few of my plans:
- add Revive Our Hearts back into my daily reading (a life-changing site for me)
- create a Scripture Memory System – I had a duh moment while visiting my SIL last week. I’ve wanted to use this system for several years now, but setting up that index box has held me back. She uses a binder instead of a box – now why didn’t I think of that!
- keep working on my decluttering plan
- get rooms organized before school starts again
- order this book and get into a bread-making routine
- write a General Science plan using these resources that will work for all of my kids (K-8th)
- create a worbox lesson plan book
- finally get around to making that lovely file crate system
- empty my inboxes (ha!)
- post another Christmas in July series
- learn how to use Adobe Creative Suite
- The Heart of Wisdom Teaching Approach: Bible Based Homeschooling
- Educating the Wholehearted Child (re-read)
- Families Where Grace Is in Place
- Laying Down the Rails
Do you have any specific plans for your summer break?