This post contains affiliate links.
I love to incorporate the holidays into our studies. It adds a bit of festive fun without taking time away from what’s already on the schedule.
I created a FUN set of Holiday Nature Walks to go with this series.
This set includes nature walks for:
- New Year’s Eve
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
You can download your Holiday Nature Walks HERE
Use this list to start exploring nature through the holidays!
- Valentines Treasure Hunt
- Preschool Nature Activities for Valentine’s Day
- Hearts in Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Heart Wreath Nature Walk
St. Patrick’s Day
- What is a Rainbow?
- Rainbow Notebook Page
- Grow and Care for Shamrocks
- Shamrock Notebook Pages
- Snake Lapbook
- Snake Notebook Pages
- Easter Story Nature Hunt
- Gospel-Centered Nature Walks
- Good Friday Nature Walk
- Easter Scavenger Hunt
- An Easter Nature Walk
Nature Study Through the Holidays: Easter
- Halloween Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Spider Lessons & Activities
- Spider Weavers
- Bats of the Americas Activity Guide at bottom
- Pumpkin Life Cycle
Flying Creatures of the Night Nature Unit Study
- Cranberry Study
- Wild Turkey Identification
- Teaching Children to Appreciate Nature on Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
Fruits and Nuts Nature Unit Study
- Red, Green, and White Walk
- Studying Christmas Trees
- Field Guide to Christmas Trees
- Studying Conifers
- Holly Plant Study
- Poinsettia Facts
- Inside the Cone
- A Natural Christmas Scavenger Hunt
Nature Study Through the Holidays: Advent
Holidays in Nature eBooks
Borrow Holiday Nature eBooks for free from the Open Library.
Hang Out with Us
- See the entire 31 Days of Exploring Nature series
- 26 bloggers x 31 days = 800+ tips for YOU!
- Join our new Facebook group Homeschooling Tips for Moms
- All your favorite tips are in one spot on Pinterest
Follow Amy T @ Are We There Yet?’s board Homeschool – Nature on Pinterest.
Leave a Reply