This post contains affiliate links.
Starting tonight at 12:01 EST, a 1-year Amazon Prime Membership is on sale for 24-hours for only $67 (reg. $99)! We love our Prime membership.
I like being able to make deeply discounted small purchases without having to meet the free shipping threshold or wait a week and a half to get the item. It is how I do most of my Christmas shopping.
I follow several deal bloggers who post great toy clearance sales during the holiday season. Amazon Prime gives me the ability to race over and snag the item before it sells out.
These are the sites I follow for the best deals:
Toys, Kids, & Baby –> Toys & Games –> Deals (at top) –> Discount 50% off or more (on left) –> Prime (on left)
You can further refine the list by choosing an Interest category on the left. This is how I find most of the deals for my Homeschooling Freebies & Sales posts.
Amazon Prime benefits:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items
- FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes
- Prime Instant Video -lots of good stuff for school
- Prime Music – unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists
- Prime Photos – secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Prime Pantry – low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99
- Amazon Elements – Amazon’s own line of everyday essentials
- Prime Early Access: get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – access to members in the U.S
- Kindle First – early access to download a new book for free every month
- Amazon Mom – deals and discounts
- Membership Sharing – two adults living in the same household
Do you have an Amazon Prime account? How do you use it?