- Daily Reading
- My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
- Take Sassyfrass out to eat for her 3rd birthday!!
- Create a Get Ready Checklist for my Household Notebook, to be used on Saturday nights so that Sunday mornings are less hectic.
- Stay on top of Mt. Laundry- fold immediately out of the dryer!
- Get some exercise!!
- Buy a pumpkin for the front porch.
- Deep clean Master Bath
- Sweep Porch
Train Them Up~
- We are going to try a new cleaning system this week, all working together to get things done. I read about it over at Grace for Gayle. We use this system when we need to clean house quickly, right down to Toby Mac in the CD player-I don’t know why it never crossed my mind to do it all the time.
- Make Birthday M&M Cookie Monsters for Sassyfrass to share w/her Bible class on Wed. ~Jill, I’ll save you one for your “splurge”day :o) *Recipe below-I will be using 1/2 bag mini choc. chips & 1 bag mini M&M’s.
Mix in 1st bowl:
2 c. quick oats
1 ½ c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
¼ t. salt
Mix in 2nd bowl:
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
1 c. peanut butter
1 c. butter
1 t. vanilla
1 bag semisweet chocolate chips, ½ bag semisweet chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350. Add dry ingredients to wet a little at a time. When completely combined, stir in chocolate chips and chunks. Drop by heaping Tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. These are large so leave room to spread. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Makes about 3 dozen large cookies or 5 dozen small.